Hypnopics Collective > Announcements

Please report all new forum issues here

(1/81) > >>

AStrangeGeek:
Subject says it all. Please report any issues found.

Note that the new forum may occasionally drop into maintenance mode without warning as we find and fix issues. If that happens, just wait a bit and try again later. We'll post here if we need to take an extended outage for anything.

AStrangeGeek:
Further note: we'll be messing with themes in the near future as well. We're using the default theme at the moment but we'll likely try to install something a little more snazzy.

FreezeFrame:
No issues as yet.  Just logged in but wanted to say many and effusive thanks to ASG, Tera and Mesmereyes.

Gracias!!!!

FF

AStrangeGeek:

--- Quote from: FreezeFrame on February 09, 2013, 09:57:04 PM ---Now issues as yet.  Just logged in but wanted to say many and effusive thanks to ASG, Tera and Mesmereyes.

Gracias!!!!

FF

--- End quote ---
Thanks, FF.

One problem I just found and fixed: I had forgotten to give regular members permission to set a custom title in their profile. I just enabled this now.

AStrangeGeek:
If you see the colors suddenly change on the forum, we're likely experimenting with themes. Enjoy the psychidelic experience.

Also, feel free to use this thread if you find a theme is hard to read or giving you other issues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version